Agile Vault Configurations Get Deleted Automatically While Adding New Folder to Vault List
(Doc ID 2107786.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Additional read-only file vaults in Vault Configuration are automatically deleted
Once file vault is configured, this should not be deleted automatically.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Logon Java Client as administrator user
2. Go to Locations >> File Manager >> Vault Configuration
3. Click "+" button to add more read-only file vaults and click OK.
4. Open the File Manager again, find all these new added file vaults are lost
5. Click History tab, find these vault information are automatically removed by an SDK user account which is a background PX account
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document