Why Are NOT Both Reporting Rules Firing?
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 7.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Only one of the two enabled Expedited Reporting rules is firing when both are:
- the same destination agency (eg: FDA)
- the same Country/License type (eg: both under United States /Marketed Drug)
2. But, if we then move one of the two expedited report rules to either:
- a different destination agency
-a different branch
(eg: Marketed Drug to Investigational Drug)
then both fire.
Is this behavior by design ?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms