Error: "java.lang.OutOfMemoryError : Java Heap Space" After a P6 to Unifier Synchronization Using Gateway
(Doc ID 2111537.1)
Last updated on APRIL 04, 2018
Applies to:Primavera Gateway - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 15.1 to 15.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Primavera Gateway when attempting to send a particular P6 schedule baseline to Unifier and trying to use the solution on a big project, an error is thrown by P6 Adapter in the Gateway XML log files
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a project and its mirror in Unifier : 1124 activities and 1098 resources assignments
- Set it as "Resources loaded"
- Create a Baseline of this project in P6
- Send it to unifier - select "Summary and spread data"
- Select the Baseline to send
- The error is thrown
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document