Date Only Attribute Display in GMT Time in Web Client
(Doc ID 2112821.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Date only attribute display in GMT time in Web Client. This issue occurs even when User Time Zone is set other then GMT.
- Login to Java Client in admin user
- Go to Admin > Setting > Data Settings > Classes > Change Orders
- Go to User Interface Tabs > Cover Page
- Go to Attributes: Cover Page
- Open "Date Originated" attribute
- Set "Date Time Format" to Date Only
- Following message appears so press OK
Converting to Date Only normalizes existing values to GMT, converting the dates as needed.
After conversion, this field will display the same date world-wide.
- Login to Web Client
- Go to My Settings > Preferences and confirm that the Time Zone is set to different Time Zone other then (GMT+00:00)
- Create a new Change
- Confirm that Date Originated is set to GMT date.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!