Tax Only Adjustment Does Not Reverse The Tax Amount Correctly
Last updated on MAY 01, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, Taxation
* Posting an event level adjustment with "Adjust tax only flag" reverses the complete tax for the /item/cycle_tax instead of reversing the tax for the given event alone.
* As per expectation, 10% of 4.5 should be adjusted which is 0.45 , but complete $0.9 is getting adjusted from the tax item.
* It is observed that fm_ar_event_utils.c, replaces the QUANTITY from 4.5 to 9$.
Steps to reproduce:
Pre-requiste: Billing time taxation is configured.
1. Create customer with real time usage charge based on occurrence. say 4.5$ per event.
2. Load 2 events 4.5$ each , such that the total charge for the usage event is 9$
3. Configure flat taxation with 10% flat tax during billing
4. Move pvt and run billing. $9 + 0.9 = $9.9$ total bill amount
5. Select one of the usage event of $4.5 from customer center and select "adjust selected events" from the drop down
6. In the adjustment window select check box "adjust taxes only" and click OK.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms