Incorrect Payment Collection on the Due Date For 60 And 45 Days Term Customers
(Doc ID 2116190.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Consider this use-case scenario:
1. Created a payment term as 60 days on 23rd DEC, 2015
2. Created an account on 23rd DEC, 2015
3. Purchased some cycle forward product on 23rd DEC, 2015 with charges as $300
4. Ran billing on 23rd Jan (1st bill), due is $600
Now, the collection date is 23rd March, 2016.
6. Ran billing on 23rd Feb, 2016 (2nd Bill) with due $300
7. Moved pvt to collection date of the first bill which is 23rd March and ran pin_collect
Also, please note that 23rd March is billing date too, so auto billing is triggered with due $300 (3rd bill but it is auto triggered).
After running pin_collect on 23rd March which is collection date for 1st bill, only 1st bill due should be collected which is $600.
Entire amount of all 3 bills is collected which is $1200 (i.e. $600+$300+$300)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document