E2B Report Stuck In Pending
(Doc ID 2116717.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 8.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Argus Safety Version 8.0
What does the status pending mean? Pending what?
Where can users find what is holding it up?
Some reports get a green status without any problem. I cannot determine the difference?
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a case using the admin user.
- Select all the usual parameters for Patient, Study, Product, Reporter, Indication etc.
- Validate the case via E2B and correct any validation errors.
- Lock the case and route it to Reporting.
- Auto Schedule or Schedule New Report with a form of E2B
- Click Reports...Bulk Reporting.
- Select the case and click Transmit
- Click Worklist...Bulk E2B Transmit
- The case appears but remains indefinitely in pending status. What does pending mean? Pending what? Where can I find what is holding it up.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document