Active Enhanced DCI Book Can Be Unintentionally Deleted
(Doc ID 2121844.1)
Last updated on MARCH 29, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Clinical - Version 5.1.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Enhanced DCI Book can be unintentionally deleted. This should not be possible given that data also exists for the book.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- In OC go to Definition -> DCIs -> Enhance DCI books and select a Flex study design
- Enter DCI: FINALDCIBOOk with a random description
- Press F10 and click button Navigator
- Press DCI book pages for CPE
- Go to DCI name, Press F9 and select a random DCI
- Click Save and Back
- Then change status of book from P to A and click Save
- Go to next line and create another DCI book: DRAFT (and press F10 to save)
- Make sure your cursor is on the Provisional book. Delete it via SHIFT + F6
- You are notified that you will delete all pages, rules etc.
Click Yes, because you want to delete the provisional book.
All looks gone… Press F8, you are prompted to save changes. Click Yes.
Your Active book is gone and you have only the Provisional left instead of the other way around.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!