Incomplete ReceiptCre Message Is Published by SIM When Rejecting an ASN for a Purchase Order
(Doc ID 2122997.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 01, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Purchase Order ASN is rejected in SIM, an incomplete update message (ReceiptCre), which is sent to RMS, fails in RIB-RMS. The following error occurs:
Steps to Replicate:
1. Create a PO in RMS. In this case ordercre will be published to SIM and order will be created in SIM.
2. Create a Nota Fiscal (NF) for the Purchase Order.
3. Submit the NF for receiving. ASNCre message will be published to SIM and shipment will be created.
4. Reject the Purchase Order ASN in SIM.
5. An incomplete receiptcre message will be published from SIM to RMS and message will be failed in RMS RIB.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!