Last updated on MAY 05, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 7.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Applications Oracle Argus Safety: 7.0.4
In revision e.g. 76 a number of reports were deleted.
However it was noticed that when opening the case in later revisions, the deleted reports still show up as pending (By Destination)
However in current version of the case data is always correct.
Why are deleted reports showing up as pending still in all revisions when they were deleted in much earlier case revision?
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a new Case e.g. 2010US015001
- Lock the case
- Auto-Scheduled a Report for example
- Auto-scheduled; MEdWATCH 5 Day; AS Product Tradename(AS PRODUCT NAME) Alternative Form 10 % (UNITED STATES (Marketed Drug) 123,345)
- This has REG_REPORT_ID = 100609
- Right click on this report and select option to delete
- Save Case
- On backend/database if run the below check (run from SQL*Plus as Argus application schema owner e.g. argus_App):
- DATE_DELETED in returned results shows a Delete Date e.g. 2016-02-12 05:23:51 (not converted to GMT) - so my report is correctly deleted / no longer displaying in current case
- Click on [Auto-schedule] button via [Regulatory Reporting] once more for the same case, and since case data still meets the reporting rule requirements, then a new report (with same details as earlier deleted report) is recreated with a new ID REG_REPORT_ID e.g. 100610, all other details the same. So this is correct by design.
- Route and submit new version, so only report showing for current case version is the submitted report, there are NO pending reports.
- open later revisions e.g. ([Case Actions] - Case Revisions while case is open), this later revision e.g. v.8 is still showing the deleted report as pending and both reports appear.
- This is not correct as the first report was deleted.
- If again make a later new revision of the same case e.g revision 11, this should show only one submitted report
- Open this case revision
- Deleted report is still showing up as pending even though deleted.
- This will happen in any subsequent revisions (in your case in revisions, hours, days or even months later still show report as pending) so appears to be an application bug display bug in the UI.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms