Last updated on APRIL 20, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM), records from PRICE_CHANGE_WORKSHEET are not purging Delete pricing records.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a Clearance Unapproval in Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM) and run export batches.
2. Run the Oracle Store Inventory Management (SIM) import batch to process record in PRICE_CHANGE_WORKSHEET. Note this record will have 'NULL' effective date.
3. Set the DAYS_TO_HOLD_PRICE_CHANGE_WORKSHEET in CONFIG_SYSTEM table as n days.
4. Run the PurgePriceChangeWorksheet batch on (Date when Unapproval record was created in Step 1 + n days configured in CONFIG_SYSTEM).
5. The record created in Step 2 does not get deleted, even though purge batch is expected to delete records older than configured days.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms