Records from PRICE_CHANGE_WORKSHEET Not Deleting Unapproval Pricing Records
(Doc ID 2124260.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 28, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM), records from PRICE_CHANGE_WORKSHEET are not purging Delete pricing records.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a Clearance Unapproval in Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM) and run export batches.
2. Run the Oracle Store Inventory Management (SIM) import batch to process record in PRICE_CHANGE_WORKSHEET. Note this record will have 'NULL' effective date.
3. Set the DAYS_TO_HOLD_PRICE_CHANGE_WORKSHEET in CONFIG_SYSTEM table as n days.
4. Run the PurgePriceChangeWorksheet batch on (Date when Unapproval record was created in Step 1 + n days configured in CONFIG_SYSTEM).
5. The record created in Step 2 does not get deleted, even though purge batch is expected to delete records older than configured days.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document