Unable To Decrypt Field Value In BIP Excel Report
(Doc ID 2128685.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 11, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, Portal Reports
While trying to decrypt the field value Bank NO and Debit Number in BIP report (Excel report) following the steps provided in BRM documentation.
Following error occurs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Decrypting and Displaying AES and MD5-encrypted data
If your data is encrypted with the AES encryption scheme, a report must call all the AES and MD5 keys used in BRM database.
To retrieve the values, create a new data template as follows:
1. Log on to BI Publisher.
2. Select the report in which you want to display decrypted data.
3. Click Edit.
4. Select Data Model, and click the Report_name.
5. Enter the following text at the end of the SELECT statement in the "Non-Standard SQL" Data Template field as the second returned result (ie. just before "from":
bipext.infcryptkeys() as cryptkeys
For example: "select passwd as PASSWORD, bipext.infcryptkeys() as cryptkeys from service_t;"
6. Click Save.
7. Click Layouts.
8. In the Manage Template Files section, click the Report_name.rtf, to download the report.where Report_name is the name of the report you have opened.
9. Create a namespace by adding the following text anywhere in the of the report:
10. Enter the following text at the beginning of the report page:
<?cryptext:cryptInit(CRYPTKEYS, ‘<CRYPTKEYS VALUES>’)?>
11. Add the following text in the required location, to decrypt data.
where decrypt_parameter is the parameter.
For example, for the Debit_num field add the following text:
12. Choose File - Save.
13. Follow the instructions in Uploading the template, to display both the AES and MD5 decrypted data.
If the following error is encountered:
"oracle.xdo.XDOException: oracle.xdo.XDOException: XSLT10gR1: Failed Secure Java Extensions check."
please set the "Disable external references" to false in both BIP and the report.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document