Message 'Required Field Is Missing' Does Not Show Up When Approving the Change With AutoPromote Enabled Workflow
(Doc ID 2128939.1)
Last updated on APRIL 20, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Exit Required Fields are configured for Review status. However, the message like "Required field is missing" does not show up when user approves the change to promote to the next status without filling in the required fields.
Message like "Required field is missing" to show up when user approves the change to promote to the next status without filling in the required fields.
1. Login to Java Client as admin user
2. Enable ECO subclass, Page Three tab, Text01, Text02 attributes
3. Create ChangeOrderTest workflow
4. Modify CCB status, and add below to Exit Required Fields:
5. Set AutoPromote = Yes to CCB status
6. Login to Web Client
7. Create new ECO （ECO1）, and set workflow to ChangeOrderTest
8. Keep the Page Three attributes blank, and changes status to CCB, and set approver
9. Login to Web Client as approver, and approve ECO1. Do not see error message
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document