Slow Performance During MedDRA 19.0 Recode
(Doc ID 2138059.1)
Last updated on JULY 18, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 7.0.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Questions about the MedDRA Recode process.
Performing Recode to MedDRA 19.0 in SVT environment.
Total number of cases to be recoded in the enterprise is over one million.
Initially the recode performed at a reasonable rate 2-4% per hour, however this slowed down drastically and currently the recode is running at around 0.5% per hour
The initial recode test took 76 hours.
1. Is there any way to speed up this process?
2. What process is actually followed by the recode packages?
3. Can a high level explanation be provided about the way the recode process is actually coded?
4. In what order is cases coded (by case number?)
5. Does the total amount of cases play a role? (thinking that a max number is perhaps causing some issues with the performance)
6. Is there other pharma companies having similar questions regarding recode performance issues? (I will understand if you are not able to answer this question)
7. Why wouldn’t an LLT be present in the MEDDRA_PREF_TERM_LLT table?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document