CHARGED_TO_T Not Aligning With NEXT_BILL_T
(Doc ID 2143148.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Requirement : One product should support multiple billing frequencies and should be able to charge the customer in advance as per customer's request.
Customer has only 1 product of specific type. Customer can request for monthly, quarterly, semi-annual or annual billing frequency. Customer can change billing frequency at any time.
Since the customer changed his billing frequency in May, his quarterly event charged_to_t should be 14-Aug similar to Next_Bill_t.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Monthly recurring charge (MRC) product configured with monthly and quarterly cycle forward events.
2. Customer created and service activated on 20-April.
accounting date of month (DOM) is 14.
Bill_when = 1.
3. Customer charged cycle_forward_monthly fees from 20-Apr to 14-May.
4. Customer billed for first time on 14-May. His next_bill_t is 14-June.
5. On 25-May, Customer changed his bill_when to Quarterly. His next_bill_t changes to 14-August.
On 14-June, pin_cycle_forward is executed cycle_forward_quarterly event is generated with charged_from_t = 14-June and charged_to_t = 14-Sept.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document