Arrear Event Included in Incorrect Bill After Canceling Product Between Phases with Date in Past
Last updated on DECEMBER 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, Subscription Management
There is a problem with "/event/billing/product/fee/cycle/cycle_forward_arrear" on cancelling product between phases with end date in past. Two events are generated and they are included in different bills.
ie. Amount -16.18 is on the first bill and +16.18 on the second bill.
In such scenarios, both amounts should come in same bill and the sum of those events should be 0.
Steps to reproduce:
1. On 24.11.2017, create account with billing day 14.
2. On 02.12.2017,
- Create service S1
- Purchase product P1 for service S1, end:infinity
- Purchase product P2 for service S1, end:infinity
- Purchase product P3 for service S1, end:infinity
3. On 14.12.2017,
- First phase of billing
- Cancel product P1 with date 12.12.2017
4. Second phase of billing.
5. Perform billing and invoicing.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms