Deleted Objects Reappear After Scheduling, And Users Get "This User Is Already Logged In" Message When Attempting To Login To P6 Professional Client
(Doc ID 2174811.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 31, 2020
Applies to:Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 6.2.1 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 6.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After Scheduling a project the following issues are observed:
- When a user deletes objects from a project, Schedules it, and re-opens it, the deleted items are visible again.
- Users receive one of the following error messages when attempting to login:
- "This user is already logged in"
- "<username> is already logged in at Terminal <PC name> under Windows login account <username>. Do you want to clear this user?".
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
- Login to P6, see "already logged in" message
- Choose "Yes" to clear the user, or have a sysadmin clear the session records in the database
- Login to P6 and open a project
- Delete items from the project (ex. activities or extra Predecessors and Successors)
- Schedule the project
- Reopen project, see deleted items
Note: Due to this issue, users cannot delete project data and cannot login to P6 until expired session records are cleared manually.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!