Last updated on SEPTEMBER 01, 2016
Applies to:Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 6.2.1 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 6.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After Scheduling a project the following issues are observed:
- When a user deletes objects from a project, Schedules it, and re-opens it, the deleted items are visible again.
- Users receive the following error message when attempting to login: "This user is already logged in".
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
- Login to P6, see "already logged in" message
- Have a sysadmin clear the session records in the database
- Login to P6 and open a project
- Delete items from the project (ex. activities or extra Predecessors and Successors)
- Schedule the project
- Reopen project, see deleted items
Note: Due to this issue, users cannot delete project data and cannot login to P6 until expired session records are cleared manually.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms