PDC Validation Failure when Submitting ChangeSet
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 30, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Pricing Design Center - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 11.1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, Transformation for PDC
There were validation errors when attempting to submit ChangeSet which includes a charge offer and charge.
Steps followed to delete the ChangeSet, but it did not help:
1) Deleted the changeset “JLH 12” with the charge offer failing validation.
2) Created a new default changeset.
3) Queried for “CMX SMS Unlimted”.
2 results found. One promoted, one in draft phase.
4) Edited the draft version, changing the description to make it ‘dirty’.
5) Clicked “Save and Done”
6) Returned to the changeset.
7) Click Submit.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms