Oracle Utilities Direct Integrations on SOA Suite 12.1.x and 12.2.1.x - Common Installer Patch
(Doc ID 2185196.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer Self Service - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Oracle Utilities Work and Asset Management Connector for Enterprise Resource Planning - Version 2.1.0 and later
Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing Integration to Oracle Utilities Network Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing Integration to Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
CC&B-EBS Integration - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
**Disclaimer:** This KM article may include the following abbreviations:
CCB - CCB - Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing
Jde - JD Edwards
MWM - Oracle Utilities Mobile Workforce Management
NMS -NMS - Oracle Network Management System
If you have installed, or are planning to install one of the following Oracle Utilities Direct Integration products, please apply <Patch:23295348>. This patch provides additional infrastructure support, including:
- Inbound Web Services (IWS) support during end point tokenization and security policy attachment
- Extended cluster support for datasources, DB Adapters, JMS Adapters, and JMS Servers
- SOA partition management with wlst rather than the current ant-sca-mgmt.xml approach
- Multiple defect fixes around end point tokenization and security policy attachment
The products this patch is applicable to include: CCB-EBS (Financials), CCB-JDE (Financials), CCB-NMS, CCB-PSFT (Financials), CCB-SOM, CCB-MDM, MWM-SOM, NMS-MWM, NMS-SGG, OUCSS CSS BPEL, OUNC, WAM-ERP, ODM-MDM.
This important patch can be installed before or after one of the mentioned products is installed.
Download and review the patch Readme.txt and PatchInstallInstructions.txt for additional details. Currently, the patch with release version 22.214.171.124.0 is the most current and applicable to all Oracle Utilities integrations. At a high level, the steps are:
- Install all functional patches for integration product
- Perform a basic uninstallWL
- Set environment variable for patch application
- Convert PRODUCT_HOME to OUI based using latest OPatch
- Edit comps.xml for your product
- Apply patch
- Perform post-patch install activities
- update newly provided InstallProperties.xml to match environment
- if product already installed, continue with installWL and installSOA
- if product not yet installed, continue with installDB, installWL, and installSOA
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document