Why Usage Discount not Applied for Discount with End Dates in Boundary Case
Last updated on OCTOBER 26, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, Pipeline Manager
It seems to be exactly the same issue as described in <Note 1061350.1>.
Steps To Reproduce:
1) Move pvt mode 2 1688371200 Mon Jul 03 08:00:00 2023
Create an account using Standard GSM plan, product and discount with relative end dates (40 days, in minutes: 57600 minutes) included.
2) Move pvt to August 01 2023:
cd $PIN_HOME/sys/test; pin_virtual_time -m 2 080108002023
3) Bill account for cycle 03/Jul - 01/Aug and pay bill.
4) Move pvt to August 13 2023 (post product/discount end dates):
cd $PIN_HOME/sys/test; pin_virtual_time -m 2 081308002023
5) Rate an EDR with start time earlier than cancel time and end time after cancel time with duration 120 sec.
The expected rated event should only discount 60 seconds from the resources assigned to the current cycle.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms