Last updated on OCTOBER 18, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management (BRM) Applications 220.127.116.11.0 version, it is observed that the Customer Center is displaying wrong Event Start Date and Event End Date for the below scenario where an account is created with "backdated to a date" within the Australian Eastern Daylight Timezone (AEDT).
In this scenario, the BRM Server and all BRM Client Applications (eg: Customer Center, Pricing Center etc) are running on Australian Eastern Standard Timezone(AEST).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set the PVT( pin_virtual_time) on BRM to a sample date as below (e.g. 18 May 2016 in this scenario).
5. Set the Customer Center desktop timezone also to [(UTC+10.00) Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney] and date 18th May 2016(sample date in this scenario).
6. Restart all services.
7. Using Pricing Center, Commit a Plan having a product with Monthly Cycle Forward and purchase Fee.
8. Create an account with setting the backdated account creation date to "1st April 2016" and use the above plan with cycle forward and purchase charges.
9. Check the event details for Monthly cycle forward event from Customer Center in Balance -> Bill in progress -> Events associated with this item.
While checking the event details in event browser in Customer center, the Event Start date and Event End date will appear in Pacific Time Zone instead of Australian EST. All other dates for this event are aligned with local time zone which is Australian EST.
It is expected that the event browser should align these Event Start date and Event End date to Local (AEST) Timezone.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms