Suspense Recycling Fails to Update the Suspense Status Back if the Event gets Rated Successfully
(Doc ID 2193312.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 27, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Communications Offline Mediation Controller - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 6.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, Wireless
In a scenario for suspense recycling, failure is observe in creation of the NAR file in OCOMC DC node if the rating is successful.
1 Suspend a CDR due to one of the attribute missing in the product. It got failed in rating due to 'No rated quantity' and staged in suspense database with '60013' error code.
2. Configure the missing attribute in the product.
3. Recycl the CDR from suspense management center
4. As the attribute found in the product, recycled cdr got rated successfully in ECE but fails to create the suspense_update NAR in the $OMC/ocomc/suspense directory.
Note : But update file gets created ( i.e., NAR files get generated in $OMC/ocomc/suspense ) if the recycling CDR is again getting suspended.
Even after applying <Patch 24423482> Core OCOMC, issue was observed.
Steps followed again post installation of the above core patch:
1. Created an account with TN having two usage products (1.Duration RUM and 2.Passthrough RUM). It can be of single product with MultiRum also.
2. Suspended a CDR due to one of the attribute missing in the product ( Duration rum product ). It failed in rating due to 'No rated quantity' and staged in suspense database with '60013' error code.
2. Edited the attribute to value which is present in the product.
3. Recycled the CDR from suspense management center.
4. As the attribute found in the product, recycled cdr got rated successfully in ECE and ratedEvent got generated/loaded but fails to create the suspense_update NAR in the $OMC/ocomc/suspense directory which should update the suspended status to '2' (successfully recycled).
Observation is that if one is having single RUM product, then the Suspense Update file is getting created during successful recycling. So, is it that the issue is occurring only during the Multi-rum scenario?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document