Enhancement Request (ER): Fatal Exception Occurs When Editing Zone Group
Last updated on OCTOBER 25, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When editing a Zone Group in RPM a fatal exception error is thrown.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a store/warehouse in RMS (do not associate any items or perform any other activity in the store/warehouse).
- Add the store/warehouse to a Zone Group/Zone in RPM.
- Delete the store/warehouse from RMS.
- Run the dailypurge batch process.
- Run the itemLocDeleteBatch.sh batch.
- Open the Zone Group to which the store/warehouse was added for editing.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms