Permissions not Working as Expected for Customer Center
(Doc ID 2196415.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 18, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On On Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management(BRM), 22.214.171.124.0 version, Permissions are not working as expected for the Customer Center for adjustments which are set through Permissioning center.
Users are unable to do adjustments through Customer Center though they have been granted "Read Write" access for below permissions-
NOTE: /customercenter/item/adjust access is set to "Read Only".
It should allow users to do adjustments through Customer Center.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Created a role (Role_1) for customer center via Permissioning center and added all restrictions.
2. Set "Read Only" access for below permissions-
3. Assign Role_1 to a CSR (CSR1).
4. Open customer center with CSR1's credentials.
5. Try to view adjustments -> Adjustments are visible but user is unable to do adjustments as expected.
6. Now change the access level to "Read Write" for below permissions only in Role_1 and save the role-
7. Re-open Customer center with CSR login -> Still unable to do adjustments.
Due to this issue, users cannot make adjustments through Customer center.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document