No Report Is Scheduled If The Previous Was Marked As Not Required
(Doc ID 2207545.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 7.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Argus Safety Version 7.0.1
No report is scheduled if the previous was marked as not required
Steps to reproduce:
- Book in a new case
- Lock the case
- Go to Regulatory Report and verify that reports are auto scheduled.
- Identify two reports for this test, for example CIOMS-II and MedWatch
- Mark both reports as submitted
- Add a new significant follow-up to the case (FUP#1, add a new event)
- Lock the case and verify that FUP#1 has been created for both reports
- Mark one the follow-up report as Submission Not Required (for example CIOMS-I).
- Mark the other follow-up as submitted (for example MedWatch).
- Add a new significant follow-up to the case (FUP#2, add a new event)
- Lock the case and verify that only one FUP#2 has been added (MedWatch) .
Note: No follow-up is added to the report that was marked as submission not required (CIOMS-I)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document