Last updated on NOVEMBER 29, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.0.15 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error running the LERG
Testing has shown this problem to be the result of the LERG6.DAT file exceeding a million rows.
If it is modified to only contain 999,999 rows, the process succeeds.
If it is modified to only contain 1,000,000 rows, the process fails.
LERG was run the prior last month without errors
The sqlnet.log file contains the following error messages:
NL-08014: Failed to initialize Diagnosability framework, falling back to old network tracing/logging
NL-08015: Client(OCI) side initialization of Diagnosability framework failed
ORA-48165: user missing read, write, or exec permission on specified ADR Base directory 
User inputted base directory is invalid  [F:\TDS\Ora]
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Run the LERG executable >> Configuration
2. Set the Source Directory >> File Configuration
3. Import Location and Routing Gtwy Files >> Select State(s) to Load Into Staging Tables: AL
4. Load States
5. The sqlnet.log file contains the errors listed above.
6. LARG Load completed - view Audit Files: Yes
• The report show in the top right, " 90% complete when audit was stopped "
• LERG7, LERG8, and LERG9 files are not listed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms