Incorrect Reference To CASE_REFERENCE_ARGUS_ARGUS In CFG_E2B In Standard R2 EMA E2B Profile 8.1
(Doc ID 2211620.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Argus Interchange - Version 8.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrading to Argus 8.1 While testing the Argus standard profile for EMA ICH-ICSR V2.1 MESSAGE TEMPLATE - EMA, it was noted
the profile right from the start does not allow upgrade customers to generate an E2B to any case (due to an invalid Select Statement for companynumb and
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a case fulfilling the minimum criteria for E2B generation
- Add a value e.g. 1111 as reference under the [Additional Information] tab.
- As type select 'E2B Authority Number'
- Generate an E2B using an reporting destination having using standard EMA ICH-ICSR V2.1 MESSAGE TEMPLATE - EMA profile
- The following error message is displayed
Error No: 402000609 Description Case 2016-10891 General error while creating ICSR report. The SGML could not be generated for parent element: SAFETYREPORT and child element: AUTHORITYNUMB.
The following error occurred: ORA-00942: table or view does not exist.
Stored Procedure: GENERATE_SAFETYREPORT
- The reason for the error message is an incorrect statement for the tag authnumb
The select statement says:
But the table mentioned CASE_REFERENCE_ARGUS_ARGUS does not exist. The correct name is CASE_REFERENCE_ARGUS.
If the statement is corrected the issue is resolved
Upgrade to 8.1 from 6.0.5.x via 126.96.36.199
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document