DTD Element <sendercomment> is getting overwritten In The Final Report Of EVAERS
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 8.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Applications Oracle Argus Safety Version : 8.0.1
CBER EVAERS V1.0 MESSAGE TEMPLATE
Will according to design logic concatenate Company Comment via - [Analysis] - Company Comment, with [Additional Information] - References for e2b
linked reports, if both are present.
Or if only one is present.
However E2B Linked Reports only get included the FIRST time the final report is generated (by clicking on final link), if user transmits the report or
clicks on final link a second time, the E2B Linked report details are overwritten/removed.
The dtd element appears when the final report of eVAERS is generated.
But if the case is closed or the same report is opened after 5-10mins the dtd element doesnt appear in the final report of eVAERS.
Example WITH sendercomments:
Example WITHOUT sendercomments:
Additional Information to reproduce the issue:
- Create a case with E2B Linked Reports via [Additional Information] for a case
- Complete all E2B required fields for validation
- Schedule an eVAERS report for same case to agency/reporting destination using the standard profile e.g 'CBER EVAERS V1.0 MESSAGE TEMPLATE'.
- On clicking on the Draft Report, the E2B Linked Reports are present in the sendercomment tag
- On clicking on the Final Report, for the first time, the E2B linked reports are present in the sendercomment tag
- However if user either transmits same or clicks on the final link once more then the sendercomment tag has no data / is not present.
- If a Company comment is provided for the case this will always appear in all steps above, only the E2B linked reports which get overwritten during generation and are removed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms