CASE_MASTER.FOLLOWUP_DATE Is Not Showing The Latest Significant Follow Up Date data In The Case
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 7.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Applications Oracle Argus Safety Version : 7.0.6
Case_master.followup_date is not showing the latest significant follow up date in the case
Case_followup table and Argus front end is showing the latest significant followup, but case_master.followup_date is not showing the same.
Expectation is that CASE_MASTER.FOLLOWUP_DATE shows latest follow-up per case UI
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Import a case into instance of Argus Safety
2. Change the original xml file by changing the receipt date to 1 week later.
3. Import the followup and accept it.
4. Note that the corresponding record in CASE_FOLLOWUP has a value for AUDITLOG_TYPE OF "-1".
5. Open the imported case and save it
6. Note the AUDITLOG_TYPE is changed to the next revision step i.e. if the follow up was made in the 6th revision it will have an auditlog_type value of 7.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms