Over Received and Adjusted Store Transfer is Generating Qty Mismatch Between SIM and RMS
(Doc ID 2228103.1)
Last updated on JULY 10, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 15.0.1, Quantity mismatch between Store Inventory Management (SIM) and RMS when setting Store Receiving Force Close Indicator as “Sending Loss” (SL).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Set Store Receiving Force Close Indicator in SIM and Transfer Receipt Treatment (Overage/Shortage for store-Store) in RMS as SL.
- Initial Qty at Sending Location (S1) is 40 and Receiving Location (S2) is 0 in both SIM & RMS.
- Transferred Qty from S1 to S2 is 35. Store S1 = 5 and Store S2 = 35 In Transit in both SIM & RMS.
- Receive 40 at Store S2. (Over Receiving). It will send ReceiptCre Message to RMS with Qty 40. Qty at Store S2 = 40 and Qty at Store S1 = 0 in both SIM & RMS.
- Adjust Transfer from Store S2 by clicking on Adjust Button in Transfer Receiving Container Detail button. (Adjust Qty is 34) Note : When we click on Adjust button it's reversing the Transferred Inventory in SIM & RMS. It will send the New ReceiptCre Message to RMS with Qty -40.
- Confirm the Transfer. It will again send the New ReceiptCre Message with Qty 34.
- Qty in SIM (Store S2 = 34 and Store S1 = 5) Qty in RMS (Store S2 = 34 and Store S1 = 6).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!