Error 'An item with the same key has already been added' When Exporting to XML in P6 Professional Connected to a SQLite Database
(Doc ID 2229398.1)
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2022
Applies to:Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 18.8 to 18.8 [Release 18.8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to export a project to an XML file, the following error occurs.
Prism.Modularity.ModuleInitializeException: An exception occurred while initializing module 'CommandLineModule'.
- The exception message was: An item with the same key has already been added.
- The Assembly that the module was trying to be loaded from was:Primavera.Mercury.CommandLineModule, Version=188.8.131.5277, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Check the InnerException property of the exception for more information. If the exception occurred while creating an object in a DI container, you can exception.GetRootException() to help locate the root cause of the problem.
---> System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to P6 Professional.
2. Click File > Export, select XML format.
3. Complete the Export Wizard.
4. Export fails and the reported error is listed in the log file.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document