Last updated on FEBRUARY 16, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications ASAP - Version 7.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the ASAP 7.0.1 version:
We are Planning to move from SHA1 to SHA2. We have two keystores:
• $ASAP_BASE/JRE/jre/lib/security/cacerts, which contains 55 entries; 46 default JDK entries and 9 custom entries
• $ASAP_BASE/certificates, which contains 9 entries; all of them are custom
1) We need to confirm where these default jdk certificates are being used, this means at the ASAP application layer or WebLogic or any other applications.
2) What will happen to the default jdk certificates when SHA1 certificate gets deprecated across all vendors and OS support.
3) Can we remove these certificates if not used by any apps ?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms