Suspense Payment Reversal is Not Using the Reason Code
(Doc ID 2233199.1)
Last updated on MARCH 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, Payments
Suspense payment reversal is not using the reason code provided:
When calling PCM_OP_BILL_REVERSE with the payment transaction id and the reason code, it is reversing the payment but using the reason id 0 and domain id 100. This is causing the reversal event to have incorrect reason and also the GLID.
After looking at the CM pinlog it seems that the PCM_OP_BILL_REVERSE opcode is not passing the PIN_FLD_REASONS array to PCM_OP_BILL_REVERSE_PAYMENT opcode.
Input flist for PCM_OP_BILL_REVERSE:
1. Enable suspense management feature
2. Create suspense account
3. Create normal account
4. Suspend a payment using payment tool
5. Allocate the suspended payment to a customer account
6. Use bill reverse opcode to reverse the suspended payment (step 4)
- The reason_id and reason_domain_id passed to this opcode should be passed to PCM_OP_BILL_REVERSE_PAYMENT opcode in its execution.
- Also, in /event/billing/reversal/check similar IDs should be reflected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document