Some Japanese/Chinese Word Is Garbled When Exporting Standard Report to Excel on Japanese/Chinese Environment
(Doc ID 2238473.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 16, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124 version, Standard reports
When running and exporting standard reports such as Compare Item Attributes Report to Excel, it displays some character which is not Japanese or Chinese character.
When exporting to PDF, the character is displayed as expected.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to Web Client
- Go to My Settings > Preferences. Set user's language as "Simplified Chinese" and Encode Type: Unicode (UTF-8)
- Login to Web Client again
- Click "Reports"->"Standard Report"->"Compare Item Attributes Report"->"Execute".
- Select "Output Format" as Excel.
- Choose two items and export.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document