Some Japanese/Chinese Word Is Garbled When Exporting Standard Report to Excel on Japanese/Chinese Environment
Last updated on OCTOBER 16, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52 version, Standard reports
When running and exporting standard reports such as Compare Item Attributes Report to Excel, it displays some character which is not Japanese or Chinese character.
When exporting to PDF, the character is displayed as expected.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to Web Client
- Go to My Settings > Preferences. Set user's language as "Simplified Chinese" and Encode Type: Unicode (UTF-8)
- Login to Web Client again
- Click "Reports"->"Standard Report"->"Compare Item Attributes Report"->"Execute".
- Select "Output Format" as Excel.
- Choose two items and export.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms