Last updated on MARCH 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management (BRM) 184.108.40.206.0 version,
After doing the ownership transfer (TRANSFER_SUBSCRIPTION) for some accounts, the refund items are getting tagged to BILL object of new account (to_account), hence the bills are getting generated with wrong information.
* When the service transfer opcode (op_subscription_transfer_subscription) is called, it assigns the /service (along with /bal_grp) to the new account, terminates the /purchased_product under that service on the old account, and repurchases the product for the new account.
* When product termination occurs on the from_account, it triggers the refund process.
* Now the /service (and /bal_grp) is tied to new account’s /billinfo.
* The refund item should be tied to the /bill that is in the old account’s /billinfo.
* It is seen that the refund item is tagged to account object which is FROM_ACCOUNT, but the bill object is showing that of the TO_ACCOUNT's billinfo.
The refund item should point to bill object of the FROM_ACCOUNT.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms