Double Pending Issues(Design Layout Report) are Getting Created for a Circuit in Disconnect Order
Last updated on JANUARY 02, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Double Pending issues(In design layout report) are getting created for a circuit when it is processed via disconnect orders.
1. Pull a circuit in disconnect order(Either PSR or ISR)
2. Assign provisioning plan which has DESIGN task.
3. Close all predecessor tasks of DESIGN task.
4. Open DESIGN task and open the circuit by double clicking on it. Circuit status will be changed to "In progress" and a Pending issue will be created.
5. From the DESIGN task select options->Group Disconnect. Another Pending issue will be created for the circuit.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms