Last updated on MARCH 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM MCAD Connector - Version 3.5.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the structure parts are suppressed on the CAD model (3D model file, .sldprt/.sldasm), and Save with drawings is performed,
structure parts are not suppressed in the drawing (drawing file, .slddrw) but suppressed in the PDF file.
When the structure parts are suppressed on the CAD model,
would like to save to Agile having the structure parts unsuppressed in both drawings and PDF file.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create Solidworks assembly file, and insert structure parts and save
2. From the assembly in step 1, create drawing and select 'detached drawing' and save
3. Close drawing
4. From the assembly in step 1, select structure part and suppress, and save
5. Run Save with Drawings command, and save to Agile
6. See the Drawing has structure parts unsuppressed, but the PDF file has structure part suppressed
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms