Solidworks Structure Parts Are Not Suppressed in the Drawing but Suppressed in the PDF File
(Doc ID 2243641.1)
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM MCAD Connector - Version 3.5.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the structure parts are suppressed on the CAD model (3D model file, .sldprt/.sldasm), and Save with drawings is performed,
structure parts are not suppressed in the drawing (drawing file, .slddrw) but suppressed in the PDF file.
When the structure parts are suppressed on the CAD model,
would like to save to Agile having the structure parts unsuppressed in both drawings and PDF file.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create Solidworks assembly file, and insert structure parts and save
2. From the assembly in step 1, create drawing and select 'detached drawing' and save
3. Close drawing
4. From the assembly in step 1, select structure part and suppress, and save
5. Run Save with Drawings command, and save to Agile
6. See the Drawing has structure parts unsuppressed, but the PDF file has structure part suppressed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document