Last updated on MARCH 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point Of Service (ORPOS), Closing Till count report is showing wrong count for tenders.
- Blind Close = Y
- Count Till at Reconcile = Detail
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the Store (Opening fund 1000.00), Register (#129) and Till (#129, Float 100.00) from ORPOS.
2. Perform few transactions with different tender types.
3. Login to Daily Ops.
4. Till Options >> Close >> Enter Till ID.
5. Remove Till Confirmation screen is displayed >> Click on Yes.
6. Till Reconcile screen is displayed >> Click on Yes.
7. Enter Total amount of float >> Enter 100.00 >> Click on Enter.
8. Select Tender screen is displayed with available tender types.
9. Provide below values (Screenshot attached):
Tender Quantity Amount
Cash : -54.58
Credit Card (Visa): 2 10.00, 10.00
Gift Card: 2 10.00, 10.00
Gift Voucher: 3 32.00, 21.65, 7.00
Traveler's Cheque: 4 200.00, 10.00, 10.00, 20.00
Till reconciliation is completed.
Observe, Closing Till Count Report Count of all tenders is 1, though the values enter in Select Tender screen were different.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms