SOM - Proration for Back to Back Service and Enable Service for Auto Read Measuring Components.
Last updated on MARCH 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Smart Grid Gateway - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Proration for Back to Back Service and Enable Service were not performed for auto read measuring components
Steps to Recreate
1. Create Device, Device configuration, measuring component (measuring component type read method should be “Auto Read”) Create Service Point and Install Event. Load IMD for MC in a past date in case of fresh install.
2. Add measurement cycle to service point. Measurement cycle route should be download. And measurement schedule should be present in near future.
3. Create Enable Service Activity.
4. This will result in creation of wait for schedule read activity in waiting state.
5. Load and finalize the IMD for the measurement schedule date.
6. Run the Monitor Batch.
7. Note that the measurements are not prorated to service date.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms