Title Block Attribute Order is Fixed in Actions > Microsoft Excel > Export to Excel
(Doc ID 2248707.1)
Last updated on MARCH 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Title Block attribute order is fixed in Actions > Microsoft Excel > Export. The order is not reflected from
Admin > Data Settings > Classes > Parts > User Interface Tabs > Title Bock > attributes > order visible attributes
- Part Subtype attribute is missing.
- Page Two attribute are all missing.
- Some BOM attributes can be changed via Admin > Data Settings > Classes > Parts > User Interface Tabs > BOM > attributes > order visible attributes
If you do Actions > Export , and select excel for format and export, all attributes are shown and the order is set as expected from Java Client.
- Login to Web Client
- Move to certain item object
- Perform Actions > Microsoft Excel > Export
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document