Taxes Implementation With PDC/BRM
Last updated on APRIL 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Pricing Design Center - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, Server for PDC
- In the current prepaid offer, a bonus offers a balance amount different from the main prepaid balance. The balance offered by bonus can only be used for certain services that are commercially defined.
- The bonus can also be given as Bundles (For example: Included Minutes or included MB )
The bonus balance has the following rules:
1. Can only be used in certain services and destinations (Example: Voice OnNet only, SMS OnNet only, MMS OnNet only)
2. The amount of usage is debited from the balance of the bonus, if the client uses another service not included is debited from the prepaid balance.
3. The 'VAT' tax must be debited both from bonus balance and the prepaid balance (Charges may include 3 taxes: VAT, 911 and another)
How can one deliver a solution that includes debit both from bonus balance and prepaid balance only certain types of taxes?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms