Close User Group (CUG) Custom Rule Does Not Work
(Doc ID 2253038.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 11, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, Business Configuration
Close User Group (CUG) Custom rule does not work
Steps to replicate:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Load the profile Attribute Specification ( file: ri3_Profile_CUG_metadata.xml)
2. Load the custom Rule for the CUG - Closed User Group - ( file: ri3_CR_CUG_config.xml ).
3. Load the charge offer and its components, like charge rate plan, generic selector (file: ri3_CO_Prueba_CUG_2_GS_pricing.xml). The charge offer name is: ‘CO_Prueba_CUG_2_GS’. This charge offer used the custom rule for the CUG - Closed User Group – (step #2)
4. Create two accounts with the charge offer created in step #3 (‘CO_Prueba_CUG_2_GS’), with at least one service (for example: /service/telco/gsm/telephony ). Let’s say: account A and account B.
5. Create the ERA of the CUG in BRM (one ERA for each account):
5.a. Create a profile (/profile/acct_extrating), with the values:
5.a.1. Name: CLOSEDUSERGROUP
5.a.2. In the PIN_FLD_INHERITED_INFO. PIN_FLD_DATA_ARRAY:
5.a.2.1. Name: same phone number of the account (for example: 98980603).
5.a.2.2. Value: Name of the CUG, for example: CUGF6
0 PIN_FLD_POID POID  0.0.0.1 /profile/acct_extrating -1 0
0 PIN_FLD_ACCOUNT_OBJ POID  0.0.0.1 /account 23745996 0
0 PIN_FLD_START_T TSTAMP  (1576555616)
0 PIN_FLD_INHERITED_INFO SUBSTRUCT  allocated 20, used 2
1 PIN_FLD_NAME STR  "CLOSEDUSERGROUP"
1 PIN_FLD_DATA_ARRAY ARRAY  allocated 20, used 4
2 PIN_FLD_VALUE STR  "CUGE5"
2 PIN_FLD_NAME STR  "98980503"
0 PIN_FLD_PROGRAM_NAME STR  "Creacion CUG"
xop PCM_OP_CUST_CREATE_PROFILE 0 1
6. Do a call from account A to account B.
- The call is rated with 0 CRC (e.g. monetary resource, id: 188), and with the impact category ‘CUG’. Because the custom Rule for the CUG - Closed User Group – have to evaluated to true.
- The call is rated with a non-zero quantity in the monetary resource (e.g. CRC, id: 188), and with the impact category ‘NORMAL’; because the custom Rule for the CUG - Closed User Group – was evaluated incorrectly to false.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document