Last updated on APRIL 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Scalar Calculation from Interval VEE rule is not working as expected when ‘Required Interval MC Measurement’ parameter is configured. E.g. if the parameter is set to 90%, and scalar is not present for that day and 95% of the intervals are present; MDM is not able to use Scalar Calculation from Interval rule to calculate scalar for that day.
1. Create device
2. Create device configuration and three measuring components for it.
3. Install the device on 01/01/2015
4. Add scalar reads for register auto read MC
5. Add interval data for interval measuring component.
1) 01-02-2015 00.00.00 to 01-03-2015 00.00.00
2)01-03-2015 0:00:00 EST - 01-03-2015 23:00:00
Execute D1-SMMTR for 01-04-2015
MDM is not using ‘Scalar Calculation from Interval’ rule to calculate read for that day.
Estimated IMD created with 'Missing' condition code. (Condition code is picked from VEE rule set up)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms