Last updated on APRIL 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using XItem to create items and the item has a STANDARD_UOM <> 'EA', even though ITEM_MASTER.STANDARD_UOM is set to the correct value, the STANDARD_UOM and SELLING_UOM in RPM_ITEM_ZONE_PRICE is always set to the DEFAULT_FUNC_CONFIG_OPTIONS.DEFAULT_STANDARD_UOM.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Using XItem, create an item that has a STANDARD_UOM other than 'EA'. For example, 'PRS'.
1a. Send in at least one location in the IZP structure.
2. Notice ITEM_MASTER.STANDARD_UOM = 'PRS'
3. Notice SVC_XITEM_RIZP.SELLING_UOM = 'PRS'.
4. Notice that DEFAULT_FUNC_CONFIG_OPTIONS.DEFAULT_STANDARD_UOM = 'EA'.
5. Notice that RPM_ITEM_ZONE_PRICE.STANDARD_UOM = 'EA' and RPM_ITEM_ZONE_PRICE.SELLING_UOM = 'EA'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms