Fails to Access to Agile URL With Error 404 After Installing Agile PLM 9.3.6 on Linux Server
(Doc ID 2255051.1)
Last updated on JUNE 11, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Agile URL is not coming up after installing Agile 9.3.6 on Linux server using silent install.
When accessing to any Agile URL, gets below error:
404 - Not Found error
What is working:
1. In the Agile Application Server log, can see message "Agile PLM Sever Starting UP"
+ Agile PLM Server Starting Up... +
2. Can successfully access to WebLogic admin console through URL: http://appserver.domain.com:7001/console
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Install Agile PLM 9.3.6 on Linux server machine using silent install by following the instruction on "Agile Product Lifecycle Management Application Installation Guide Release 9.3.6 E71159-02"
- Start Agile Application Server
- Launch browser, and access to Agile Web Client URL: http://appserver.domain.com:7001/Agile/PLMServlet
or Java Client URL: http://appserver.domain.com:7001/JavaClient/start.html
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!