Cancellation of Product Is Failing For An Account
(Doc ID 2258094.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
* When running 'pin_cycle_fees defer_cancel', one account failed to cancel.
* The error is as below in the cm.pinlog
* On Checking the logs, the first error that arises is :-
blp_find_param(): Ebuf already set.
* The opcode used to cancel was PCM_OP_BILL_CANCEL_PRODUCT, which is obsolete. One tried to cancel using the opcode PCM_OP_SUBSCRIPTION_CANCEL_PRODUCT manually, but it also failed giving the same error.
* The issue persists every day while using 'pin_cycle_fees defer_cancel', in the PCM_OP_BILL_CANCEL_PRODUCT step of pin_bill_day. Strangely, it is occurring for only one account with POID as xyzxyzxyz (for example)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document