DM_FUSA Resending Requests for Deposits Which Were Processed Successfully
(Doc ID 2260144.1)
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, Paymentech Manager
- The user has made 3 online payments with command = 2 and then executed pin_deposit to execute settlements for those authorizations (command = 5).
- Out of the 3 transactions, one transaction failed with response code 201 and other two were successful with response code 100.
- The batch failed and result = 999 is in event_billing_charge_t.
- The failed transaction was due to corrupted CC token and the data was corrected.
- When pin_deposit was re-executed, the settlement requests were resent for successful transactions in the batch again.
- After correcting the CC numbers, the batch execution was correctly run with no error. But, if the user resubmit the batch using pin_recover, it failed with some error: PIN_FLD_CHARGES not found.
- Executing the PCM_OP_SEARCH directly using testnap, it would result in PIN_ERR_FILE_IO as below:
Any error in pin_deposit is giving the following error :
and the entire batch is 'checkpointed'.
- Make 2 online CC payments using opcode PCM_OP_PYMT_COLLECT and command = 2 (Authorize)
All 2 payments successful.
- Update the first payment event with invalid CC token using PCM_OP_WRITE_FLDS
Note that this step is done only to generate a scenario where token number is corrupted for settlement.
- Execute pin_deposit for settlement
Out of 2 transactions, the one with wrong CC failed.
Observe response code = 201 for failed transaction.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document