Adjustment Item is Not Included in the Invoice Every Time
(Doc ID 2261369.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 08, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management version 220.127.116.11.0 version, when running invoicing, some valid adjustment items are not included in the invoice.
1. Account created with a Cycle Forward product on 13th Feb 2017
2. Bill Now done on 22nd Feb 2017
3. Adjustment passed after this on the above billed event
4. Billing done on 1st May, i.e. on the next billing date
5. The adjustment event is not seen in the invoice
The adjustment event should reflect in the regular invoice at step 5.
- This issue is intermittent in nature
- This is the case wherein, the bill START_DATE is same for last two bills (here for bill now and regular bill). So during invoicing (PCM_OP_INV_MAKE_INVOICE), the search query for “Input flist of item_search” can return the output in any order
- If the order of the returned result (list of items) is in ascending order for PIN_FLD_END_T, then there is no issue, and if the order of the returned result is in descending order for PIN_FLD_END_T, then both PIN_FLD_END_T and PIN_FLD_START_T takes the same value i.e. greater value
- Below is snippet of the cm pinlog for example, showing the search query mentioned above :
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document