Last updated on MAY 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management (BRM) version 7.5.0 patchset (PS) 17, backdated subordinate billinfo's accounting (ACTG) dates are not aligned with Accounts Receivable (AR) billinfo.
When backdated non-paying child billinfo is added then its ACTG_NEXT_T, ACTG_FUTURE_T is not getting aligned with its AR billinfo.
Configuration to done to replicate the scenario:
- Enable short cycle
- Set Billing Delay of 5 days
- Set ACTG_DOM as 1
Steps to replicate:
- 29th March: Create parent account - Bill cycle from the 29th of March to the 1st of April. ACTG_NEXT_T is the 1st of April
- 2nd April: Perform Billing
- 3rd April: Create a non-paying child account backdated to the 29th of March
- Bill cycle for the child account is from the 29th of March to the 1st of May
- ACTG_NEXT_T is set to the 1st of May
- ACTG_FUTURE_T is set to the 1st of June
- Bill cycle for the child account should be from the 29th of March to the 1st of April
- ACTG_NEXT_T should be set to the 1st of April
- ACTG_FUTURE_T should be set to the 1st of May
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms