Billing Care: Organization Hierarchy Is Not Displayed For Parent
(Doc ID 2270287.1)
Last updated on JUNE 29, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On all versions of Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management (BRM) Customer Care, it is not possible to view the Organization Hierarchy from the perspective of the parent account when viewing the parent account.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a standalone account: Account A
- Create another standalone account: Account B
- Make Account B a non-paying child account of Account A
- View the parent account hierarchy tab in Customer Center to view the child account details
- View the parent's 'Organization Hierarchy' in Billing Care for the parent account, the child account details are not displayed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document